Blackfeather Woods 'Cause out of sight is out of mind
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
One of these days I'm just gonna need you to take my phone and just make a bunch of playlists for me, heh! Ugh, I love it :) Loves me a good P!nk duet. 

It seemed to Bronco to be the kinder option, choosing to keep their secret from Towhee. Like Fennec, he wanted to start over, in a place where they could truly be themselves...They needed to, wanted to stumble through it on their own, without guidance. He was excited to make decisions, settle disputes, grow something, and he wanted it to be theirs. 

Once they were settled, he did hope they found somewhere close enough to wherever Towhee went so that they could visit. She was the last of his parental figures left, since Colt and Niamh had both passed away. He didn't want to lose the opportunity to spend more time with her. He'd learned too young how unfair life could be, and that he shouldn't take his time with anyone for granted. 

He reflected as they travelled, about his other friends. Sugar Glider, who had been his best friend as a kid. Osiris, Atlas and Antares, who had been so ambitious, like him. His siblings, bold, sweet and...Scattered to the winds. And now here he was, going his own way too. 

He moved a step closer when Fennec spoke. Her step had changed, and he realized that by now, she was outside of the area she'd normally know the feel of. The flatlands were relatively merciful, but few terrains were truly flat enough to be really easy. Perhaps a stretch of sand along the beach might come closest to being the easiest place for Fennec to break into a full run without having to worry about tripping over anything. 

"Aside from the obvious," He started. Of course, he wanted Fennec there. He also wanted Kildeer; but he figured she meant more along the lines of the land's shape and flora. "I think...Something kinda secluded, or naturally protected on one side like...The Caldera had its slopes to sort of give us an advantage over strangers or trespassers. The Glen had Moonspear and mountains at its back. I think I like the idea of having something...whether it's a plateau or a mountain or something, I dunno, to be kind of...like a fortress." He said. That idea made him happy. "What about you? What would you wanna have? Probably a good place that grows herbs, or something along those lines?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - November 30, 2021, 03:22 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - November 30, 2021, 10:42 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - December 01, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - December 06, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - December 08, 2021, 06:04 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - December 08, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - December 15, 2021, 02:58 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - January 04, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - January 06, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - January 13, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by RIP Bronco - January 15, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: 'Cause out of sight is out of mind - by Fennec - January 15, 2022, 10:22 PM