Rising Sun Valley You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever
Hushed Willows
1,519 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He was quiet for a moment, and she studied the tiny details of his expression. His lips were parted and his eyes were wide; pretty sunlit eyes with bursts of blue from within. How had she never noticed that?
He was looking at her as if he had seen something beautiful. Her heart leapt into her throat, and she wanted to believe it was the snow; the dance; not her, never her. But he was speaking of her, thinking of her, and she didn't know if this feeling was joy or fear. It felt like both, somehow.
I've been thinking about you, too, She admitted, breathless and uncertain. She'd thought about boys, before Rose died. She'd never actually met one to think about that way, though. She'd never considered it a real possibility, not until this very moment, and so she hadn't realized it was happening. But it was. It had happened. I've never... I haven't thought about anyone this way before.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Reverie - December 25, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Reverie - December 26, 2022, 05:56 PM