Rising Sun Valley You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever
Pledged
1,532 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Sounds great! <3 We can discuss more on what they agree to here or you can just make any assumptions you want! I'm staying vague on times for now because they might need to be adjusted, depending on things
He stepped closer, and her breath caught in her throat; she knew what this meant now, this warmth glimmering between them like liquid sunlight. It all felt different now.
He didn't want her to change. Maybe she should have expected that, but she didn't. What love she'd received after Rose had always felt conditional, based on the hope that one day she would be fixed. And Lestan surely didn't love her yet, but even the promise of maybe one day was more than she'd ever expected. She leaned against him lightly, just for a moment, letting herself feel warm and safe.
Then he was making plans for their next visit, and she realized she'd almost forgotten to extend the invitation for a trip. She told him about her plans with Turmeric, and how she'd immediately wanted him to come. Whatever he said, she would need to pass the news along to Turmeric — and then she would have to find a gift for Lestan!
Messages In This Thread
You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Reverie - December 25, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: You've got me seeing stars, brighter than ever - by Reverie - January 04, 2023, 11:02 AM