Noctisardor Bypass If you'd stay, I would even wait all night
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,443 Posts
Ooc — xynien
What? Reverie could only blink at him for a moment, too stunned to feel the hurt. He had met Lestan? When? What did they tell each other? But those questions were quickly swept away as she registered the plain meanness of the words. How dare you? She snapped, hackles bristling. She didn't think she had ever been so angry. That is - none of your business! And it has nothing to do with - this. Whatever is going on here.
Tybault tried to speak, but she cut him off. No. No. I'm not letting you do this. You always get to make the rules, Tybault. You force it on everyone. Not me. Not anymore. If you want me around - if you want that so bad you came all this way for me, you can learn to follow my rules. And here she stopped, because she wouldn't waste her breath if the answer was going to be no. If he loved her enough to follow her for months, to stalk her to the point of meeting the man she'd been seeing, but didn't love her enough to let go of his desperate need to control every situation that might make him feel an emotion, then — maybe it wasn't love at all. Maybe it was just obsession.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Tybault - January 30, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: If you'd stay, I would even wait all night - by Reverie - January 30, 2023, 10:31 PM