Redhawk Caldera All the walls would fall around me
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco had spent much of his time, after Reyes' death, alone. He felt no resentment for the space, only quiet, sad acceptance. The moments he had with Teya were cherished, but far fewer than what he would have liked, especially throughout the time where he had intended to spoil her rotten. But having lost his own father at a young age, Bronco could understand just how much Sorana needed her mother. 

Sometimes, he forgot about the feeling, but every now and again it blindsided him and left him cowering as he tried to fight off the white noise in his head. He fought the impulse to pluck the fur from his legs, knowing he couldn't show any signs of peril or it would worry his mate. He thought it would be best to give the medic some room too- losing a patient was tough- but at the end of the day...He realized that he needed to speak to her. 

Her scent hadn't been fresh in the territory for a few days, but he was not concerned; he knew she liked to go off into the wilds. So when she returned, he found her trail and followed along, until he caught sight of the three-legged medic, searching through the tangle of a bush. "I do that all the time," He called out, as a conversation starter that wouldn't be too heavy. "I hide things that are important, so I can't lose them, but I never end up being able to find them again." He said, assuming she was trying to find something she'd left behind.
Messages In This Thread
All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:41 AM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 21, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:08 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 01:26 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - February 23, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: All the walls would fall around me - by Bridget - March 03, 2023, 11:59 PM