Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,443 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie felt the truth was finally making itself known; this was too fast for him, too much. It was always too much, she felt, but couldn't he see that he had led her into this? All his promises, all his reassurances; every step of the way she had shied from what grew between them, and now that she was finally reaching for it with certainty he had withdrawn.
I wouldn't be choosing this if I felt trapped, She said, but the tears were finally falling now. She didn't want him to see this. It's just that - I never stopped being afraid of losing you. And if I left, then I wouldn't have to. Reverie sucked in a breath, feeling ugly, feeling vulnerable. I'm trying not to run anymore.
Maybe this is too fast, but I don't - I'm not going to run from it, His decision was made; now hers was, too. I'm not going to see Ashlar.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 05:08 PM