Swiftcurrent Creek I love this record, baby, but I can't see straight anymore
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,503 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Jasmine chattered away, and Reverie found her mood souring; turning dark. She found herself wondering —
No, no, she could not think of that. Not now. Reverie's gaze drifted as Jasmine spoke. She didn't truly hear what was said, although her eyes flicked back to the other girl when Lestan's name was spoken. The sound of it stirred the fur at her neck, but Reverie was calm. She was thinking; wondering, despite her best efforts, what it might be like to watch Jasmine burn. Would she be prettier gilded by flames? Would she scream?
Reverie shivered.
Do you hear that? She murmured, eyes finding Jasmine again. The whispers, the scratching chants of a thousand voices. A burning pain shot through her, then; a familiar pain, too familiar. Reverie gasped and stood abruptly, churning violently within.
Blood began to trickle down her thighs.
Oh, Reverie said when she noticed, her expression distant. Go, go now, the whispers urged, but she knew that she could not. She knew that this time she must go to Lestan, this time it had to be different. I should... I should go. And with that she turned and fled back into the den, leaving a trail of blood in her wake. She didn't even bother to say goodbye.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love this record, baby, but I can't see straight anymore - by Reverie - April 15, 2023, 09:33 PM