Hushed Willows "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack"
Hushed Willows
1,519 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Just a couple quick notes - powerplaying another character's injuries without permission is usually frowned upon on Wolf! I'll roll with it this time but I wanted to give you a heads up <3 and also, Reverie actually isn't wounded, her bleeding is a symptom of pregnancy complications
Oh, no, he was a lone wolf as far as I know... Reverie trailed off, not realizing at first that she had begun to bleed again. A little gasp slipped from her when Tuft pointed it out. She stepped back, abruptly filled with panic.

No - no, that won't help, She shook her head as Tuft scraped moss from the rock. Um... The truth was that nothing would help. Reverie sat down as if to stifle her bleeding against the ground. It - it'll stop. It'll stop soon. She couldn't let Boone see this; he couldn't know. Not after the first time. Her eyes stung with the beginnings of tears.

It would happen again. It would keep happening, and Boone would resent her for it. Maybe one day he would leave her for it. And there was nothing she could do.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
"His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 12, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 14, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 14, 2024, 05:01 PM