Hushed Willows Buried alive inside my dreams, but it was all a fake out
Hushed Willows
1,519 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
Dated for tomorrow! All welcome but especially those tagged
Reverie was still too weak to do much beyond her den, her health still precarious at best in the aftermath of that terrible night. She might have liked @Kukutux to stay longer, but she would never say it. The Moonglow leader had responsibilities older than Hearthwood itself. Kukutux had seen Reverie through her pregnancy and the birth of her children, as she'd promised.

Now it was time for them to leave. Time for Reina and Tybault, too, to depart. She wasn't ready for it.

Reverie wept bitterly on the morning they were due to leave. She went to @Reina first, finally gifting her the fox pelt brought to Hearthwood by Etienne. She hoped that it would keep her warm on the journey.

Now she sought Kukutux, carrying a folded pelt with several different herbs tucked within; a parting gift to her midwife. Surely Reverie would have died without her. It was a debt she could never repay, but she would try nonetheless.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
Buried alive inside my dreams, but it was all a fake out - by Reverie - March 02, 2024, 09:13 PM