Valley of Gold I cry a lot but I am so productive, it's an art
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Pack Formation 
Dated for the 23rd! I anticipate this thread taking some time to finish, so no rush on replies <3
The Gilded Sea in miniature; a vast stretch of rippling gold, no trees to be seen for miles. Reverie slipped into the grasses as if she'd been born to them, her daughters in tow. @Dahlia forged ahead of her sisters, trailed as closely as ever by Foxglove and @Petal.

The once-Dancing Queen carried a fur filled with trinkets. She called out softly to @Dusty Rose, @Abel, and @Dhalia as she lost sight of them among the golden grasses, inviting them to follow. She turned a tight circle to press the grasses down into a little clearing and set her bundle down. When all were settled, she would gather the children close for what would come next.

This was home, now. A new chapter. It was time to make it so.
Hushed Willows
Flower Child
9 Posts
Ooc — siv
In the hushed tall grasses, she found a great peace.

She lagged behind her sisters as they wandered through the grass. If voices raised or mingled in conversation, she was practically tone deaf to them in that moment. For a moment the world stood still and she closed her eyes to soak it all in.

The sun tried to get behind the back of her eyelids, the warmth rolled over her while tall grasses brushed along her sides.

This is what happens when - when we trust the wrong people.

Where the sun had once burned her eyelids golden, it felt red. They opened and her vision was spotted by the blinding light she had practically stared into. It would have been terribly fun to explore had something not sunk in her gut.

It hardly took her any time to decide that the best place to be now would be her mother's hip.

Once there, her face gently pressed into the gold of Reverie. Tired gaze fixed on the bundle as she waited out the sun spotted vision she had inflicted upon herself.