Moonspear i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The trio were storm-chasers; they had been sprinting toward the very storm Liffey was making her way away from. Their paws thundered against the earth as they moved around the bend; Alya and Hydra both adeptly weaved around one another, away from Lyra who had, along their adventure, become it. And although Lyra was the fleetest of foot, Alya was clever and Hydra was perceptive to her movements; when the three of them played, it was a long time before one could capture the other. The duo gained on Liffey, who at the time was looking skyward. Without question Liffey would see them coming, and Alya and Hydra did nothing to alter their course. It looked, from this distance, as though they would crash into the girl. Even Liffey, if she was looking to them, might think so. 

It was incredibly last minute that Alya and Hydra both drifted left and right to not do so, and Hydra bellowed out a loud: RUN! without stopping. Her tongue lolled from her mouth as she and Alya maneuvered upward without losing momentum–giddily, she hoped that Liffey might be slow on the uptake and would therefore save her and Alya the trouble of fleeing their own dear sister. Lyra had been close–and has likely heard Hydra's loud hollering, and understand there was a new target to take on. 

Overhead, thunder rolled. The storm was but a passing one, Hydra sensed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am actually very curious to see which way this is going to go. - by Hydra - October 11, 2017, 11:52 AM