Moonspear Sweet child of mine - where do we go now?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had noted the absence of Wraen, but hadn't thought anything of it. Maybe she was an aspiring scout, too. In recognizing she did not know all that much about one of her close friends sisters, Hydra decided that she ought to change that. So she committed to doing so upon the girls return. It was much to her fortune that, as Hydra was patrolling, who was it that returned but for Wraen herself? Once the Beta finished (re)establishing one scent mark, she altered her path to intercept Wraen's.

Hydra chuffed to the girl, approaching from behind, to let the other know she was there. Hey, she greeted, tail waving, how was your trip? I didn't know you were interested in becoming a scout, because, as far as Hydra could tell, the only wolves gone for that length of time were scouts. With the exception of brief familial visits... but Hydra had not run into any wolf that wanted to go home to see family, yet, so.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 27, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 03:07 PM