Moonspear Sweet child of mine - where do we go now?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wraen informed Hydra that the trip was unintentional, which caused a brief red flag to wave within her. But Wraen explained, and Hydra remembered once being young and getting lost and out of sorts. Then, she had Rian to help her—but the dashing man had long been dashed from her mind since their last encounter. She had poured her feelings to him, and though then he had said they were shared... he had been gone since. Still there was wonder that plagued her—could he be in the grip of Blackfeather...? Time would tell. Hydra would no doubt get the answer to that question.

Oh, she responded, frowning. I would have went looking if I had known about your lack of sense of direction, and the words were not meant to be cruel, though they might have come off that way. Hydra did not want Wraen to think she didn't care, because she did. Wraen was pack, and Hydra looked out for them. I am glad you managed to find your way back, though. Learn anything new and exciting out there? Hydra hoped that someway, somehow, Wraen had benefited from her negative experience so that it wasn't all for naught.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 27, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 03:07 PM