Moonspear Sweet child of mine - where do we go now?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra smirked at Wraen's initial statement. Mornings can be rough that way, she quipped playfully. Hydra was more of a nighttime wolf herself, so she meant it. Though no matter what, she was always on top of her game—that's what she told herself anyway. As Wraen continued, Hydra looked thoughtful. Not taken yet, no. Alya's interested, but two scouts don't sound like a bad thing. There was another wolf that had been working on the trade, but from what Hydra knew of her? Well, the Beta hardly even thought of her as a candidate. 

When she had been younger she'd gotten lost once, but since then she had become far better at judging direction. It was the getting lost bit that inspired her to work on that; the vulnerability she felt when lost was not something she would ever like to endure again. Hydra was not good at being vulnerable, at all. I can help you practice, Hydra offered. Though it was not the trade she was after, her tracking could lend Wraen a helping hand potentially.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 27, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 03:07 PM