Blackbeak Bluff it's human nature; well, you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She moved away from the cliff and toward the fields, and from this area she could not yet see the massive trees in the distance. But as she strode further away from the bluff, she noted the staggering size of the trees in the distance. They were large enough to give her pause, and her eyes would have remained upon them were it not for the whuff that drew her to the moving blip in the near-distance. Once Hydra heeded it, its shape was that of a tawny wolf. 

Idly, she thought of Dirge. She wondered how near—or how far—he might be. 

Hydra's tail idly swayed between her hocks. She faced away from the forest, her intent originally having been to head toward the open fields again. In the wilds, she had found other wolves often approached her—something she seldom deigned to do. She presumed, vainly, it was because she was a fit, healthy she-wolf others thought to recruit. Her loyalty was to no one but her family, all of whom (to her knowledge) resided upon Moonspear. When the other drew closer still, Hydra chuffed lowly. She was friendly enough to receive the company of others, for more reason than one. They were largely selfish reasons—she sought to become a better fighter, as well as become well-learned to the ways of those among the coast. Her father had come from here, after all.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's human nature; well, you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 10:30 PM