Redhawk Caldera to autumn and i fall all over her
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He spoke again, and Hydra was given pause for a moment as she heard what he said. You misunderstand me— Hydra responded cooly, her ears pricked forward. She did not think Liffey to be involved in Wraen's actions at all; in fact, she had not considered it up until now. But Hydra was finished with them, all of them, when they had turned their backs and left. Terance quickly seemed to grasp her question, although belatedly, and answered precisely what she had meant. 

It is her word that will be followed, always, Terance. Her word that will always be believed and acted upon. That is what I meant, she explained, her blue eyes holding fast to his green ones. I do not mean it in a cruel way. I have seen it, and I imagine by now you may have seen it, too, it was an assumption, but one she felt safe in making. Hydra held no hate in her heart for Liffey any longer. There was even a part of her that held some sort of respect for her—surely Liffey knew her rule was absolute. That she could do no wrong, and make no ill judgments. The she-wolf was, undoubtedly, a lethal snake in a grass. How she had a wolf so entirely wrapped around her fingers was something Hydra, at this point, could admire.

Hydra knew how to kill a snake, though. And she did not feel threatened, either. If there was one thing that the snake in the grass feared, it was she and her sisters. If Liffey sought to make an enemy out of them now, Hydra would introduce her to what feeling fear truly felt like. The Ostrega had new siblings to protect, and she would kill another without batting a lash if they acted on the threat that would jeopardize their wellbeing. 

And, if Terance was wrong, he would find he had made an error in his judgment of believing he had no place in that glen; his grave was marked and prepared. Do not come to the Glen for some time, she spoke, her voice calm. As she paused, there was a flicker of feeling revealed in her blue eye,  though it was gone as quick as it had come. It would be perceived as nothing but wolves coming to make good on your sister's words. She could convince her father of the contrary, but truth be told, Hydra did not entirely trust Terance. The last time she had done that, he had decided to rip the stable ground from out beneath her and did not care for the wounds she had sustained in the fall. 

And that, she could never forget.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 10, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 09:07 PM