Phoenix Maplewood The Art of Self-Fashioning
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
The Cerberus is having a slumber party in the outskirts of the Maplewood. Still within the territory, though, so Morningsiders can feel free to find them. PPing @Timberlake with permission. Let me know if you'd like me to change anything, Em!
Timberlake had fallen asleep not too long into their powwow at the edge of the woods. Alya was grateful, because she could finally speak freely about several things that had been eating away at her tongue. "I had sex," she blurted when the boy's breaths were deep and even. He was tucked against the plush fur of her chest - likely because she moved him there after he fell asleep rather than by his own machinations.

"It was a cute, leggy boy in the mountains. His name was Bruges," she went on in a low voice, eyes glowing with happiness both at the memory and at being reunited with her sisters. "It was fucking awesome."

Please allow @Hydra and @Lyra to post first
i can't help but be my own god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
being a little vague!!!

Her mind echoed her sisters final thoughts. Too kind. As Timberlake dozed, Hydra could not help but feel that those of Morningside were very lucky that they were not monsters... and as the Beta idly licked at her foreleg to groom it, she felt she ought to warn them that they existed. That one might be lurking. Alya was safe, fed, and healing—she supposed she owed them this. 

But for now, the Ostrega was happy to be whole again. There was much she wanted to discuss, and yet, she was content for the moment to bask in the combined presence of her sisters. Hydra had yearned for this in their travels, and here it was. Alya was the first to speak, and Hydra paused in her meticulous self-grooming. Hydra shifted toward her sister, selfishly pressing nearer while minding the sleeping cub, not wanting him to stir. 

Weeks ago, when they were home and Alya had begun her travel, she had felt a strange sort of stirring within her. It was a feeling reminiscent of a flower, blooming, but it had given her pause. Now she knew for certain what this feeling must have meant and as Alya named the inky man she and Lyra had met, Hydra's ears flicked thoughtfully. 

We met him, Hydra spoke, he had been happy to see you again, though was disappointed to learn we were not who he hoped we would be, she grinned at that. He was very concerned that you might be hurt. He may be looking for you as we speak, she drawled, not yet revealing that he had found what he had called 'low-hanging' fruit in the interim. Not because she wanted to hide it from Alya, or protect her from such knowledge, but because she was not truly focused on him... simply Alya. Tell us everything, she breathed, moving to preen at her sister's shoulder.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She watched the brown cub sleep, the dark fur of Alya's chest enveloping him as she huddled him closer, almost protectively. Lyra still had her reservations about the pack and its members, but the pups she knew were no threat — and Alya seemed to have taken a liking to this one, which was not an easy feat. The Ostrega girl too settled into a comfortable position, resting her head on outstretched forelegs as her blue eyes curiously flicked from sister to sister (checking on the sleeping boy every so often).

As happy as she was to simply lay in silence, taking in the moment where everything was right once more, Alya's sudden announcement prompted her into a half sit. The prick of her ears exposed her surprise, though she knew her sister was a flirtatious one; it was bound to happen sooner or later. Vaati briefly flashed across her mind, but it seemed his usefulness had run its course — at least for the moment. This Bruges was her new plaything now. He may be looking for you as we speak. She turned to Hydra with barely contained smirk before glancing at Alya. But we found you first, of course.

At the lead head's prompting at Alya for her to them more, Lyra waved her tail eagerly, waiting in silent anticipation.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya recounted the tale in minute detail for her sisters, putting special emphasis on how he seemed almost scared she was going to turn around and try to eat him or something. It had been frustrating at the time, but now it just made the memory better. After all, there was little Alya liked more than to be feared. "He was very sweet about it," she said in the end, a tiny smile on her face. "I wouldn't be adverse to seeing him again."

But only time would tell, and they had other things to think about in the meantime.

"How are our parents and siblings?" she asked curiously. "Oh - and Andalusia. Her mate, Sebastian, resides in these woods. He wants to travel back with us when we go."
i can't help but be my own god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra considered her sister's experience and wondered at her own desire for it as well. The way she had felt, strange and warm, the day it had happened to Alya... she had felt something only vaguely familiar to such a kindled flame so long ago. Her muzzle rest upon her forelegs as she listened to her sisters recount of each event as it happened, and Hydra licked her chops. There did not seem to be any premeditation on her sisters part—she just wanted to do it, and so she did.

The Beta had never known it was something she had wanted to do. Not really. She remembered when Alya had practiced upon her, and had to ask: you didn't feel, when he was on top of you... weak? Female to female, it was an instinctual thing... she could not sense the enjoyment that Alya had experienced. She did remember the power she felt in practicing it herself. But Hydra, inexperienced in that domain as she was, had no idea the difference that her experience was utterly nonsexual. It was instinct she abided by, and the body language she dominated others with was not the end-game for the male (necessarily); they sought a far different prize than that.

They have not changed, though our siblings have grown, likely more so, once they returned. Her ears twitched at the mention of Sebastian, and her tail waved as her chin lifted from her legs. Sebastian—he will stay with us? She had enjoyed Andalusia and wanted to know her better.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Editing in an ending to this <3

Lyra listened intently to her sister's recount, curious about the whole affair. She, like Hydra, was entirely inexperienced in this domain Alya could now confidently say she was versed in. She had felt the strange, blossoming sensation that day, but was unsure what it had meant. Now she knew. A simultaneously exciting yet frightening thought crossed her mind but she quickly banished it; it had not been the season for it. Surely nothing would come from this (except, of course, the hopefully continued companionship of a tall, dark, and handsome stranger).

She stifled a smile at Hydra's comment, knowing she most of all would be the most uncomfortable being in such a position. Lyra had to admit the thought made her a little uneasy as well, but Alya had the right idea; make the man think there was an inherent danger partaking in such an activity with the Cerberus. Because there was.

"Almost adults," she added with a hint of pride as the subject changed. Both Revui and Arcturus were near indistinguishable from full grown wolves now, with the former having quadrupled in size since Alya last saw him while the latter was a more lean, though no less formidable machine. The Yams were not as imposing as their brothers but seemed to have taken on Charon's more impish side — a quality that would come in handy given their identicalness.

Lyra's ears quirked at the mention of a name foreign to her. Andalusia she knew of solely through word of mouth via her sisters, but this Sebastian was new. Why had he chosen to reside so far away from his mate? "And any others?" she asked quietly after Hydra's question, her gaze momentarily flicking down to the slumbering form of Timberlake.

Despite their invitation into Morningside's territory, they had chosen to discuss matters on the outskirts of the territory, where they had less of a chance to be interrupted. Thankfully, they had indeed been left alone while the spoke about their time apart, and their plans of what to do next, until eventually the sisters fell into comfortable silence and Lyra and Hydra began to affectionately preen the fur of their beloved, formerly estranged sister.