Wild Berry Meadow she the full moon, he the werewolf
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Lost his memory. Could barely speak. Well, he had been thrown off of a cliff. Unaware of his latest wrongdoing, Hydra even still found that this meant nothing to her. She can tell by the tone Drogon uses that just because he lists these things, does not mean he is forgiven by him. Hydra blinks as he concludes in the way that he does, though understands him well. 

You are a protector, Drogon. That I understand. But he will undermine all you seek to protect. He is but a man, but his blunders bring ruin. He attacked his last leader who was with child. Do you think your own leader is safe? The children within? She exhales heavily. A naive thought. She hoped he was not so foolish as to think anything otherwise. I put you in a terrible position. I am certain you are not meant to harm any of your own. I would not ask it of you. But I do ask that your protection does not include him when I come for him. Let the shadow of your shield fall upon those that are far more deserving, she tilts her head, wondering what he might make of this... proposition. Keep any who seek to get in my way out of my path; safe and occupied, secure... they are not who I want. 

And it was true. Even though they protected him, and even if they knew his misdeeds, they were too foolish to realize their error. She could let him self-destruct, as he always did... but he might survive the Woods, too. She realized in revealing this all to him, he might betray her own trust within him. She was foolish, too, to trust—he was among them again, after all, was he not? 

But she believed Drogon to be, at the core, a man who honored the promises he kept. And if he protected his leader, then the woman was at risk. Especially once she became with child. One never knew when he might act—the only thing that could be known was that he would.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - October 27, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - October 30, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: she the full moon, he the werewolf - by RIP Wintersbane - November 06, 2018, 05:04 AM