Nocturne Summit submerged in limbo
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was disappointed in his lack of immediate acceptance of her words, but then, he would not be who she wanted if he were to do so then and there. Still, as ever, she was not to be deterred. You need not abandon your lofty goals to join by my side. You can keep them, just as we can keep one another warm at night, she suggested, her eyes flashing with delight at the thought. She had missed him; if he were to come close, she would keep him there. And then, you and I can achieve them, she considers, after a moment. She could not deny the fire he had started within her. A desire for more. 

It was a kindling, for now. More than a flicker, at least. She was unaware that soon, she might be sent fully ablaze, a terrible and all-consuming wildfire in the Spring to come. More. More of what? 

Well, for now, he seemed the proper answer. As for those who might be less than enthused, she grinned. You are returning. Who could be upset? You aided us well in the last Winter, and never abandoned us. We knew when you joined your desire to find your sister, but she was found, now... albeit, not around, she detected. Likely her own legs enjoyed a good, wandering stretch as much as her brother; Hydra did not consider abandonment and was sensitive to his familial desire. 

Think of her, then. Also with a full belly, she quipped. Why should she not join, as well? She inquired with a tilt of her head. And as they moved after the herd and he asked a question of her, Hydra considered before responding. Alongside it, it seemed to be their natural path, to begin with, though she knew trouble to be ahead. It'd give them at least one or two injuries, so long as the herd felt some minor pressure. 

What do you think? Came her own question, dual in its meaning, as she looked to him, wanting to see his features in full as he answered her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
submerged in limbo - by Dirge - October 29, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - October 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - October 30, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - October 31, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - November 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 09:28 PM