Moonspear show them you are made of oak and iron. then gouge the sight from their eyes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was content to hear his response. She adds, With Lyra. With Alya. With me. With mother. With father. With any you trust at your back. But we are family, and together, we fight, for good measure. But his trust of Arcturus seemed similar of her own trust to her sisters. An indomitable force, without question. But Hydra, despite her instruction, had a mind to leave her sisters here should an invasion seem imminent. She would have to trust the strength of Arcturus, of Revui; of any she brought with her from Redhawk, too, to boot. 

But Hydra would not be alone. 

As he looks to her, she looks to him. Her eyes hold him, and she does not miss the gravity of his words. We will, she confirmed, moving against his large frame. In all of this, Revui, to kill the man who killed your sister—that is what we must accomplish. Incapacitate whoever tries to deter us, but he, the one-eyed bastard, must die. And there will be no question of his death, should we find him. To anyone. She had a terribly brutal death in mind. 

What do you feel is your greatest weakness, Revui? Hydra asked next. His inexperience aside, she sought something that others could visibly exploit... an area in which he was least comfortable. Defense? Offense? Knowing where to attack? When? At least she could comfort him with some food for thought, but at the end of the day, he would need to be strong enough to swallow it, digest it, and carry the weight of it with him to battle.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal