Moonspear for every sense, a sensation
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra learned quickly enough that she ought to have used force to return Speedy here; if her mother had misgivings and did not trust it, who knew better than her as to what might transpire? Hydra's ears pricked forward, and in the pause in between she licked her chops. From there, the mistrust blossomed into something more insiduous. Was her own father a threat to the future of her children? Did he put this woman above what he had already cultivated?

She had her answer. He was not here, but gone, with Speedy. With who he had now chosen.

The Beta was quiet for a long moment, even as the discussion continued around her. Though she heard them, she was contemplative as she looked to her mother. One wrong was forgivable, but one wrong that could even potentially displace her children was not. Hydra felt confident that the efforts between her and her mate would be fruitful, and she stood taller when silence fell upon them. Her mother had consented for her to have the children she would, and they were not bastards.

He will want to protect her still, if it is even a possibility, Hydra began slowly. He had wanted to protect her to begin with, after all... but she could understand to a degree then, though now not at all as her mothers misgivings were presented. If that comes to pass, Hydra did not remove her gaze from her mother, she will not be welcome here at all, and I will rip his crown from his head. His rule would not jeapordize the future of her progeny. He had taken it upon himself to leave them all, and to do what he would do—for what? If something had transpired in their joint absence, well, it would show her how little he cared for her. Never before had she doubted her place in her fathers life, and she did not like it. Best to remove the thorn that caused such discomfort, if it dared dig itself deeper. Whoever does not like it can leave, she hummed, but I will not be disrespected so by my own father, nevermind her, she snorted, muzzle wrinkling. Her heat riled her, and who knew if such thoughts would linger when it went?

As for where they went... she would be easy to find, in her state. Just as easy as she herself had been. She had to take responsibility, and would, now; she would right these wrongs.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 28, 2019, 03:57 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Lyra - April 28, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 29, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 05, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 06, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - May 13, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 17, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - May 21, 2019, 11:58 PM