Moonspear so i waited many years, held back the pain behind my tears
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She knew her time was coming near, and knew there were things to take care of prior to it coming. Hydra lurked near the whelping den at present, an isolated, hidden spot. But she did not frequent it for very long; her brother, one of the two that remained, came to mind. Revui had left them, and had not returned. Her father had made an ill decision under pressure, and Hydra regretted that he had made it only because Arcturus had deserved it. 

And then, Arcturus had lied to her. 

She began her own prowl, suddenly restless. But she was not searching for him as he searched for her, not yet. Instead, Hydra ascended the mountains reaches further. The night sky sprawled above her, and Hydra only rest when she found a spot to sit and think. It was a long shelf, as wide as it was long, and Hydra knew it was safe; it was not her first time here, after all. 

Hydra looked to the sky, and spoke to firstly her father: you have found your way to the stars at last. I know it, and a shooting star winked into existence, a quick flash—and Hydra watched its path without blinking.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: so i waited many years, held back the pain behind my tears - by Hydra - June 12, 2019, 08:12 PM