Moonspear for the realm
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded to his inquiry; she watched his features tiredly as he stared at her belly, ears cupping forward. He said nothing more before he leaned into her; she exhaled heavily, relieved to see him, feel him. He spoke, and although she heard him she did not hear him... not really, anyway. No danger, she caught; good. She leaned further into his touch for a moment more before withdrawing. 

I will not be moving around for much longer, she shared, reclining onto her hinds into a seated position. They will be coming soon enough, and I cannot be far from where I will whelp. I have spoken to my brother, Arcturus... and now I must ask something of you. Once I had told you that I foresaw you as King; I would see that come to pass, if you felt you are ready for this. Arcturus would be our second, and Revui no longer. If he is alive, it seems clear he will not be returning anytime soon. Leadership is not for him. He is too... fickle, she shook her head. This was not his first time leaving, though she resented he did so without a word, and would make that clear to him next time. Arcturus deserved it more than any within Moonspear; he remained throughout all trials and tribulations, even when Revui had left, even when their parents had passed, even when he felt forgotten and slighted... he had remained.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:54 PM