this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
All Welcome 
tongue lolling, merrick watched from a high ridge the rollicking of the sea lion pups far belong.
too large and too protected by the massive adults for true consideration, merrick was nevertheless captivated by the aquatic mammals and their movements.
desiring a closer look, the boy stole down the edge of the firm dune, unaware of the eyes that watched, nor truly comprehending the violence almost inherent in a sea lion colony.
2 Posts
Ooc — Leo
After her time in the valley, Tatiana made her way towards a new place. She wanted to get to know these lands as much as possible because she was willing to stay in these lands and get settled.

She noticed a wolf sitting and watching some weird brown creatures. Tatiana didn’t know what they were, she never grew up near the bay or coast. She only knew animals that were in the plains where she was born.

Those plains were not here.

Keeping this vague to fit with Tatiana’s current thread @Merrick
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
he felt the pressure of eyes upon him, and turned to see a large wolf watching his trajectory toward the ocean. a scowl entered his eyes, the ghost of a snarl in his throat, but the other was too far to hear him. nevertheless, merrick kept his copperburn eyes trained on the stranger, for who could know what another intended?
he suddenly longed for the fierce company of the mute shadow, and cursed himself for going off without her presence.