Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her eyes remained upon him as he explained, and she was silent throughout. To be sure she understood his final point, she asked, those that you are allied with others are unable to create a contract against? That in of itself was a benefit, was it not? She did so enjoy to be prepared. Hydra considered him again with the tilt of her head.

I do not have a job for you, yet, Hydra drawled, but I do have a proposition, if you might be interested to hear it, and in sharing in my own spoils. It will take work, but I do not think that would deter you, she began. He offered much, but she sought more—her ambitions were great, and she felt his were, too. Perhaps it might make them, as he called it, allies.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM