Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other spoke of terms, and Hydra dwelled on them. And after a moment of consideration, she ammended only a portion of it to suit the times. I can agree to that, though as for sharing our territories to get to know one another, perhaps we might wait on that. There are children within my own lands, my children, and prior to any navigating by you and yours I would like for you and I to know one another better, and for them to have moved from the whelping den. I understand you are a group of mercenaries; I would like to be certain that any that have harmed children do not come near my own, she explained. They were young, still, and learning defense—though they were too small to rely on any protection but for the sort their elders could give. I want to be sure that you would defend these as though they were your own, first. Know that I would do the same, and if you would like to wait to share your portion of your lands up until this point, I would understand. she expressed in earnest. 

Since her own younger sister had been murdered as such, Hydra knew there was but one thing she could not abide or tolerate. Whisking them away? Fine—if they were not well looked after, who was to blame but for the pack, the parents? But to attack, to maim, to destroy one that could not fend for themselves? It was a cowardly, yellow-bellied thing to do—and oh, Hydra would see to the end of it. 

We will harbor any, so long as their employment does not involve that. Who swung the sword against a child would be protected only by his own, but any others should have not made the wrong enemy to begin with.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM