Do non-account NPCs count toward puppy slots?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(August 29, 2019, 09:27 PM)Indra Wrote: Do you mind clarifying? You can do so by PM if you’d like, I just can’t think of what the situation was off of the top of my head.. but if they’re not active/approved, they don’t count towards the roster (PPCs the exception).

That being said it’s 100% not kosher for puppies to be born unofficially and then be played - even if from NPC parents. All puppies have to be approved in order to exist officially (as in, posting permissions), AFAIK — though in the past there were newborns that died shortly after birth. Those with accounts would count towards the roster until their death.  

Last year there were a few approved (and some unapproved) puppies that never made it to existence for whatever reason, not sure if that’s what you’re referring to?
D'you mean IC male breeds with NPC female, thus yielding new pupperoonis off site to be brought in laters? I don't think I've seen the latter :DUMBASS THONK:

im drunk pls forgive
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Do non-account NPCs count toward puppy slots? - by Maegi - August 29, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Do non-account NPCs count toward puppy slots? - by Hydra - August 29, 2019, 10:47 PM