Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
So, Bronco had hit the difficult teenage stage as well. Though Wraen sympathized with Niamh about the troubles her son caused her, she was secretly glad that she did not have to deal with it on daily bases. Elfie was a handful to bear even in moderate dosages, she felt pity to Eljay, who had to endure his tantrums far more often. She - on the other hand - had a choice. If she wished to interact, she could. If she did not, there were ways of telling that there was not time (simply put - bugger off!).

Wraen caught the slight change about the pack's sergeant at arms, when she mentioned Elfie. Perhaps, because she had expected some sort of reaction. Bronco's fall-out with Eljay's son was no secret to her, she did not know, if it was possible to remedy it in any way or that if she should try to attempt it at all. It was her business to make sure that all packmates got along with each other, but she did not feel she should interfere and be an arbiter, where her help was not asked.

"I heard that she is fond of plants," Wraen added - she had noticed the little garden the girl kept for herself. "Perhaps, a botanist or a healer as well, if we find a teacher for her," she offered. "In regards of Elfie - I am planning to speak with Towhee to have him trained as a mercenary at the grove. Change of scenery will do him good," she shared and Niamh could guess the rest of the reasoning behind this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by Wraen - October 24, 2019, 12:06 PM