Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen knew that the incident between Elfie, Sugar Glider and Bronco would not stay secret for long. She had expected for it to come out, she just did not know, who would be the first to throw the dices. Niamh had spoken and it was kind of a relief, because Eljay would naturally blame himself for everything and Wraen would have to spend the rest of the conversation, trying to convince him that this was not true and that he was a great father and everything. On bad days, when her patience ran thin, she played around with that evil idea of having an occasion of telling the man that - yes - all that you believe about yourself is true. 

But we all have days like these, when we are less inclined to be nice and understanding to others than usual. Besides Wraen realized that talking with Niamh about this delicate and personal subject, would not be easy either. She was on the other end of the spectrum - people, who believed themselves to be right and subjectively so, despite, what others would have to say in the matter. Elfie had insulted not only Bronco, but Niamh too very soon after Colt's death. There was no tip-toeing around it, morally - it had been cruel. But if all had been right in Eljay's son's life, he would have felt more sympathy and lenience towards others. 

"I spoke to him - Elfie, that is," Wraen said, carefully choosing the right words. "I do not support, what he did, and told him to stay away both from the graves and the other two kids," a promise he had kept, though she had not heard about an apology to Bronco. Apparently the moment, when it "felt" like right to do it, had not come until Elfie had left the pack entirely. "Just because he made bad decisions, does not make him an evil person," as she said this, she looked at Niamh. Surely there had been moments in her life, when she had done the most stupid things and wished that she had acted otherwise. Wraen had had plenty of those moments. 

"Elfie does not remember Wildfire, because she did not stay long in his life. However, it changed lives of the others around him. Weejay - who he has great affection to - is sad and Eljay has not... been the same either. When you are young, you seek someone to blame it all and he blames the dead. He sincerely believes that dying is a choice and by remembering the dead, we keep - as he put it - the ghosts alive, which does not help us to move on," Wraen told and in part she agreed to the boy. "It does not mean that he can be a jerk to others, but what I see is a young boy's attempt to fix a chaotic world with the means and understanding he has."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by Wraen - November 06, 2019, 05:13 PM