Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
If Wraen was faced with an argument that her affections towards the children were of any less value, because she was not a mother herself, she would have felt offended and sad. She had learned the hard way that distance and coldness could even come between the kin you were related to by blood and that you could find brothers and sisters in the truest sense of the word among complete strangers. Her love for the young firebirds was pure and unselfish, she loved them, because her heart had  much to give. A wise man once said that there isn't a right way to love, it is important to love at all. During the last year she had followed this principle faithfully.

Nellie had disappeared from their midst suddenly, but quietly and without leaving a trace. Even months later it was difficult to accept that she might not be among the living and every now and then Wraen caught herself hoping and waiting for her return. Bad things did not happen to good people, right? Children most of them all. In her heart she knew this not to be true, but for the golden furred girl's sake she wished sincerely that evil had not been behind her disappearance. 

After this the conversation did not pick up again. Wraen guessed correctly that the lost daughter was on Niamh's mind and did not wish to push for more conversation, where it was not asked for. In silence she walked side by side with her sergeant at arms, lost in her own thoughts.

I think that you can conclude in your next post. Thank you! It has been a pleasure!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by Wraen - November 13, 2019, 03:33 PM