Moonspear These Thunderclouds
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's ear twitched atop her head as she clarified. With the rumblings of the earth and the prey already behaving strangely, she wanted no further disarray. Her children needed to eat; an accident on the part of Phex's inability would not help that matter. Jarilo came, then, and Hydra would fill him in as well as inform this petite woman that there was no place for her here. There was no remorse as Hydra drawled, with many mouths to feed, several of them young ones, I am looking for capable hunters. There are other more flexible packs, and I wish you luck with them. Winter comes quickly, and I do not have time to spare to teach my children and an adult, she finished, ears twitching. Her tone brooked no argument, not by Phex or by Jarilo.

Friendship would not keep their bellies full, or the bellies of her children. Hunting was but the bare minimum of what would qualify anyone to become a part of their pack—without that simple ability, they could not be welcome. That did not mean Jarilo could not be her friend; his social life and who he befriended was entirely up to him, and she would never begrudge him that.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 12, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 12, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 17, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 18, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 19, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 20, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Jarilo - September 24, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Hydra - September 26, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: These Thunderclouds - by Sacnite - September 26, 2019, 03:13 PM