Moonspear BWP3—Dragonstone
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Each of her children nodded their mutual understanding; Hydra would see to it that they did. She would teach them all to be true to their word, and of the worth of a wolf who could not keep that—she would not have her cubs grow to become liars. Her gaze turned to her mate who, in his silence, agreed. Hydra finished with: the world may continue to shift and shake as it does. It would be best to never grow too comfortable, and to always be aware. Hydra would ensure this; she would train her children to run as fast as they could, should rocks slide their way—how to avoid it. How to survive. She worried about teaching them to hunt, if the prey was so scarce; how would they learn beyond what they had already seen? It seemed pointless to think so far ahead and worry, and so Hydra did not let the thought linger. When they arrived to that point, they would deal with it. 

Vega moved nearer, but Hydra did not coddle her; she looked to her, though, mutely relaying that I am here. She gave Antares the same look; she and Dirge would guide them as best they could throughout these times, as new to it as her children. The woman wondered if Dirge might have any experience with disasters like this, but it seemed he did not. Well, this would be a learning experience for them all; they would seek to overcome this, as they did all adversity. 

She looked then to the horizon, ears flicking should her cubs have any questions to ask, lingering in silence. 

This can be a fader, or we can keep it going <3 Was waiting to see if anyone else had wanted to hop in ^_^ <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
BWP3—Dragonstone - by Hydra - October 01, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Vega - October 01, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Antares - October 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Dirge - October 06, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Hydra - October 14, 2019, 08:16 AM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Vega - October 15, 2019, 12:04 PM