Moonspear you are to me like a very, very wild thing
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her tongue laved, and her teeth combed; it was a labor of love, and Hydra had always loved to groom—and be groomed by—her sisters (and Dirge, too; he was well-taught, her teeth encouraging teachers indeed when he was too rough... or not nearly rough enough). It is hard to tell, Hydra admitted, but then shared with Alya what she believed was their approximate age; she was not far off, but without having asked their mother or father Hydra could not know it for fact. 

Pausing once again to share information about the Nightwalkers, Hydra educated her about what she knew of them. They are wolves for hire; they will do anything asked, for a price. Vengeance is their leader; he respected my ambitions and my desire to rule this Wilderness, and well help me see it done, here she smiled, glad to have found an ally in this. So many men were not forward thinkers; Vengeance, for his part, seemed to be in acknowledging her place. Our alliance means no deals can be made against any within our ranks, or Moonspear itself, this, she thought, was a good thing. Vengeance is... a beast of a man. Vaati had more restraint, which was saying something, given how they had first come to blows with him, He is large, larger than our father, who had been massive, Hydra had thought. But Hydra was not so easily cowed. 

By now, she knew that size meant very little. 

After a beat, she considered, with lilting mirth in her low tones, handsome, in his own foul way, she felt, and she looked to her sister and said, we are familiar with his sort. They knew how to subdue, subvert, and seduce them—take them down, too, if needed. But Hydra did not anticipate such a thing necessary for Vengeance; she saw a great future between them all. Had seen it clearly the day he hunkered over the moose and his wolves aided her in her violent cause of protecting what was rightfully theirs.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 24, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 26, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 27, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - October 27, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 06, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 13, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - December 13, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Alya - December 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: you are to me like a very, very wild thing - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 03:18 PM