Moonspear pls accept my fool
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra heard him speak, and if he did not think her cruel moments ago he might now as she expressed: if you had been a bastard born here, you would be dead, and the point was not to frighten or to cause upset, and her tone was so flat and without inflection that it was even clear she meant no disrespect to him by it (it was not his fault his parents had acted as they had), simply to lay out the fact that breeding without her consent would result in no bastardborn here. Better he know now the consequence, young as he was, so if he carried the proclivities of those that begot him unintentionally he would understand what that meant. Hydra did not begrudge bastards their existence, but she could not abide by it beneath her own rule; here, to have a child was a privilege, not a right. 

But she was glad to hear he was a fighter both in spirit. It was unfortunate that his cards had ever been laid out against him for being born a bastard, but that was the way of the world. 

Hydra had heard of only one other wolf before referred to as a witch—but she would get to that. It sounds as though you have been fighting for yourself, Hydra drawled, and she found no issue in that—that had been his circumstance. Her question came shortly after: are you willing to fight for others? For your pack? Hydra paused, her point to be made: this is Moonspear. We do not fight or squabble amongst ourselves; we act as a unified, family unit—and fight for one another. You being a bastard there, she gestured to the general wilds with her muzzle, means nothing to us here, so long as you have teeth and the will to protect your own. Whatever it takes, her eyes were watchful upon him, waiting to hear from him if he understood or not.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
pls accept my fool - by Liir - October 28, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Liir - October 28, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Liir - October 28, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - October 29, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Liir - November 12, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: pls accept my fool - by Hydra - November 12, 2019, 02:30 PM