Broken Antler Fen winter will feed on the warmth of your things
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dacio she recognized. 

The other that came upon them was a girl, similar in the age of Dragomir and Isilme. 

The girl Dirge had told her about. 

What had she done in her lifetime, to earn this place of hers? Nothing but be born to it, as far as Hydra could see—but that did not mean she was a girl undeserving of respect in its entirety. Look at where her ambition had gotten her! A yearling would submit to her, and Hydra herself would acknowledge the child-rulers rank here. 

And so she did, with the elegant dip of her head; Hydra's gaze lingered on the girls forehead, considering. She had been busy the day that Praimfaya had respectfully come to advise her of their intentions, but in hearing of her mates intent Hydra desired to meet her. Young did not mean incompetent—the Queen knew this better than most. Hydra had learned, and learned, and come into leadership beneath her parents tutelage but had also been able to learn from two of the most admirable wolves that had inhabited the Teekon. 

Who assisted Praimfaya? Her eyes drifted again Dacio, and she supposed she had her answer. Young, too, him—and what experience did he have under his belt?

Lifting her head only a measure (and not enough for it to be considered a challenge, as that was not her intent here) Hydra drawled, I wanted to meet your leader, she answered to Dacio, looking to Praimfaya as she finished, it appears my husband did not inform you of our own intentions prior to your settling here, when you met, and I also seek to amend this. I hear we have a common enemy, she drawled, eyes flashing with savage delight, and a common interest in keeping safe the children they hunt—have you seen them? She inquired, knowing she spoke mostly of Isilme; the scent had faded some, but not enough to cause great alarm yet. Still... having something else to go off of might be beneficial. And if they were to become allies, if Hydra did come to desire to take her into their protected fold, Hydra would need to know she could trust them implicitly.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Hydra - November 02, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Dirge - November 12, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Dacio - November 14, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: winter will feed on the warmth of your things - by Hydra - November 20, 2019, 02:06 PM