Moonspear I only see what matters
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This once, Hydra did not hear her sons approach; she knew their range had increased, though, and so typically sought them in other ways. Her nose worked actively and the rest of her senses worked in overtime; the sixth sense of being watched took hold of her, and Hydra paused entirely. Her weight was evenly distributed then as she squared herself, lifting her head. 

If it were predator, Hydra wondered what it might be like to fight it with her eyes closed; not smart, given her inexperience with it. Then she might really lose her faculties. And so begrudgingly, Hydra's eyes opened and she squinted against the light as her eyes adjusted again. Licking her chops, Hydra's gaze surveyed her surroundings. There was no scent of cougar, nor bear... but if the cougar was old, and wise, it would know to be downwind. Her ears pricked forward too for good measure, and her hackles lifted slowly, appearing sharp as quills. It was now she looked quite like her wild-furred mother, and Hydra prowled forward.

If she was being followed, she could entice it after her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I only see what matters - by Hydra - December 11, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - December 30, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 09, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 13, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - January 27, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 05, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - February 11, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I only see what matters - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I only see what matters - by Antares - March 12, 2020, 11:06 PM