Moonspear the end and the beginning of despair
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her second. Hydra withheld a growl as Katya admitted her error; Hydra's bright eyes held Katya, and she wondered if it had been intentional, her decision to avoid her when she had first fallen into it... but no. Katya did not seem the sort to wish to cause trouble, or be in trouble. You should have, Hydra agreed with a sigh, you could have been taken advantage of. Or done something you might later regret, she drawled; for breeding without her permission to do so would only cause pain for Katya in the end for something that could have been avoided entirely. 

The question was one she anticipated, but still not one she enjoyed hearing or answering; the illicit breeding was largely the reason her parents had perished in one anothers jaws, why their blood would forever stain the flank of Moonspear nearest to the Glen. Mmmm. Once. A she-wolf did not heed my mother, and lied to us all about it. She was chased away from this place while pregnant; our final kindness to her. Hydra was as ruthless as they came, though Katya did not yet know it. Tempted as she was to force Speedy to abort those children through stress, her crueler nature won out—the thought that those children might starve, and Speedy might watch, had the effect counting sheep did on many. 

It helped her sleep at night. 

But then there was the chance those children yet lived; that was the kindness she spoke of. Speedy, at the end of the day, would have Moonspear to thank for it all. Let that haunt her. Let that disrupt her own sleep. 

Even had this not have occurred, though, the famine of this past year has made me all the more inclined to be strict in this. We were fortunate all cubs survived, and in that, there was no luck about it; luck, after all, had not brought food to their mouths. She and her subordinates ensured their survival... had there been more then, the same likely could not be said.

Hydra remained with Katya, ending her heat as she wished her to—patient throughout. And once the womans heat had ended, they parted ways.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 07, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Katya Noir - January 22, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: the end and the beginning of despair - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 12:35 PM