Moonspear i can't feel anything anyway; let's show them the only way
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Indeed it was, though not in full. You did not know any better, Hydra believed aloud, soothing in her low, level tones... though Isilme could correct her. The mercenary had not the time in his life to hammer the importance of such things, and Andraste had abandoned her entirely. Hydra had not known what they had and had not been taught, and now she herself knew it was better to teach in any case for the chance that they may not. It felt so long ago that she had disappeared, and here she was now about to become an adult. Isilme surely had learned now, simply through experience. She truly was lucky she was not dead, or injured beyond repair. 

The pale girl spoke again, and Hydra listened. Glad to hear that Isilme, too, had a fighting spirit within her, Hydra nodded. Of course, she accepted readily, happy to do so; fighting was her own passion, and there was not a moment Hydra herself did not keep her sword sharp in practice. Having taught Dragomir, she wondered what Isilme's own ability was... Hydra was eager to see for herself. Sensing it was of interest to the girl from the question alone, Hydra drawled, curious herself: what do you already know of fighting? Had Isilme had other instructors in her lifetime?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't feel anything anyway; let's show them the only way - by Hydra - January 23, 2020, 01:36 PM