Bramblepoint 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Eventually (sooner rather than later, fortunately) her nose—then eyes—found the source. In the distance stood a proud white she-wolf, who looked strong and hale. For all the tumult many faced this season, it seemed the two of them were survivors amongst it. Hydra had thrived, and it did not look as though Takiyok had struggled much herself from this distance. More than that, Takiyok did not look to be a wolf green to this world; lately, Hydra had come across so many yearlings that this simple observation maintained her interest. 

With a shake of her furs to dislodge errant debris and flakes, the matriarch strode forward. Hydra behaved Queen of this Wilderness, but acted only as its protector as necessary. Hunting within her Glen, though, was another matter entirely. As it was, Hydra was unrelenting in her own way; she did not expect, nor desire, the other to change their own disposition upon her approach. Hydra certainly would not have. 

She kept to her silence for the interim, taking another step nearer with a cursory sniff so as to better get to know the stranger should they permit. Despite her own confident demeanor, the Ostrega's tail swayed behind her to reveal she meant no harm then and there. Rather her intent was to get to know the stranger who thought to stare her down from afar. If there was a negative reason for it, Hydra would scent the threat in their ire, their fear, or perhaps who they had come across on their journeys. 

UGH SRY FOR POOP QUALITY I HAD A WHOLE PRETTY POST AND I LOST IT UGHHHHH
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 11:23 AM