Bramblepoint 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Diaspora. Hydra's eyes were bright with her interest. She recognized more than the scent when it registered, but also the name. Perhaps this woman would be the mother of the cubs Mahler would be bringing to her; the matriarch hoped so. Takiyok looked to be of stolid stock...

Missing children. Hydra's heart ached at the thought. A mother herself now, she no longer believed this an impossible thing even for the most diligent among those that could be called such. What it was that caused her own children to never stray she did not know. Atlas had always skirted the edges of the territory and it was pure circumstance alone that he did not go beyond them... children understood respect, but only to a degree in their young ages. They always wanted to adventure; mothers rules hardly seemed like an adventure. But for three of the others brood to be missing...? Had they all elected to run away together? Had Caiaphas found them, along with Merrick and Astara? 

I have not seen them, Hydra admitted regretfully, but should I, I will go to Diaspora to inform you. I am Hydra Ostrega, Queen of Moonspear, she drawled. And by proxy this Wilderness, but she presumed if the other woman had heard of her she would know that much. By now there were no missing wolves in Hydra's own life but for her own sister. Her heart ached to think it, but Vela had disappeared the time of the quakes—Hydra presumed her dead. How fares Diaspora otherwise? she inquired with genuine interest; in knowing of who Takiyok was, Hydra did not think of her as some common stranger but an ally.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces - by Hydra - March 10, 2020, 08:05 AM