Big Salmon Lake Absorb the moment
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She saw him, suddenly, and moved to meet him in long, confident strides. Hydra listened to the boy, his voice cool and calm until it shifted. It seemed he realized his error, and was quick in apologizing. The Queen said nothing up until the point he finished, and then she drawled in an introductory fashion: I am Hydra Ostrega, and as he realized she had been the wolf he had been looking for, she added nothing else by way of titles. 

Hydra took him in shamelessly; he was young, but looked to be of strong stock. It was no wonder Vengeance took the other under his wing. So, you apprentice under Vengeance, do you? came her low voice, the question not one meant to be answered given he already had. What is it he has taught you, as his mentee? She inquired with genuine interest. Hydra knew all of the Nightwalkers from the man himself, and wondered if Valour was meant to become Warlord or simply a Taskmaster of those under the mans employment. 

Whatever details he had intended to share she could not hear this day; an urgent howl called for her, and Hydra gave him an apologetic look. Another time, her features seemed to read before she headed off. Duty called. 
should be more prompt with replies! sry about my delay <3
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Absorb the moment - by Valour - January 21, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: Absorb the moment - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Absorb the moment - by Valour - February 03, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Absorb the moment - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 01:33 PM