Moonspear back to the forward command center
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All she had. And she wanted more from it, with it really. Could you explain it to me? Bride-price, and all, she requested. Kukutux had said it was what she wanted, and Hydra was inclined to take her at her word. But she wondered at the future; what would that mean for the children of Kukutux? Her bride-price was the bounty she had brought, and a home in turn was what they seemed to provide... a husband, soon enough, if all went well. 

With Andraste? She inquired, turning to look back to the soft, fair features of Kukutux. She was a beauty, really, in an entirely different way than the average built matriach. Sharp and severe she seemed, but her own features were as soft around the edges as Kukutux own. Rarely had the ability to ever see it, too daunted to take a better look. It gave Hydra the ability to look at others all the more while they respectfully averted their gaze. Kukutux was cherubic; carved from the moon itself with her hues, shadow among it in some places if it was not sweat or debris. She was easy upon the eyes, though Hydra had the strange ability to appreciate beauty in every wolf... even the ones so foul as Vengeance. 

Hydra explained, It is in the past. She is a fickle woman, who abandoned her ties to those that deserved more from her for her own ambition due to her Heavens, who came to her in a lightning-strike that we and Diaspora's General healed her from, she drawled. On behalf of Dragomir and Isilme she would say no more; if they wanted to share their own story, they would. Hydra would defy Heaven, Hell, and every other deital realm besides if it meant abandoning her own. She sought to remove her own guilt through you, I think. But it is not my forgiveness to give, for that part in it, anyway. Otherwise Hydra had removed her ties and the others debt through Kukutux.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
back to the forward command center - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - January 29, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 01, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 01, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 01, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 04, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 04, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 17, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 21, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - February 21, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Kukutux - March 03, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: back to the forward command center - by Hydra - March 10, 2020, 09:06 AM