Moonspear vokul fen mah
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded to Dirge in silent agreement. 

She had wished it would not come to this. Hydra had desired that she and hers could simply live a life of normalcy. Knowing how to defend onesself and one another, but also, the simple life of a wolf. Her desire to protect the Wilderness and lay more claim to it was so that her family could continue to grow and feed here; their numbers were great, and she knew they would only increase when the children came. 

As for the rest of what her mate said, Hydra huffed. I am not certain as to that. They have proven quite elusive, even when bled out by Vengeance. But they can only hide for so long; we will sniff them out. Hopefully sooner rather than later, she rumbled. Regardless, I will look while seeking aid, which went without saying, but she said it anyway. Let there be no doubt of that. 

Hydra's gaze then panned to Arcturus. Revui is in the Wilderness. I am going to employ him, too, to look out for her. We need every set of teeth we can get behind us. These wolves are cowards, and need to die. I do not care who kills them; I only care that it is done, she expressed. They also needed all eyes open for that lot. It did not mean she would welcome him back upon Moonspear within their ranks yet, as he had work to do yet to prove that he would not simply jump ship at his leisure as he had all that time ago when their family was so at risk. Her not saying as much said plenty to let Arcturus know that her doing this did not mean he was within their ranks again. 

That would be decided between the three of them.

But when it came to the protection of her children—those here, and those to be had—Hydra would certainly gather every physical, tangible force that she could.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
vokul fen mah - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Arcturus - March 13, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Dirge - March 16, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Arcturus - March 16, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Dirge - March 19, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Hydra - March 24, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Arcturus - March 27, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Dirge - March 30, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: vokul fen mah - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 02:58 PM