Moonspear oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Dirge emerge and spoke, Hydra hummed, you thought I would ask him without you? with a little grin. Hydra turned to look to Jarilo then, who seemed to understand something was up. We wanted to ask you to be our second. I know children are on the way for you, too, and so if this is too much right now... but, you have made yourself clear in your desire to stay here. Hydra had been considering asking him even before Arcturus had left, given that; she wanted permanence, here, not wolves who came and went. Hydra knew now what Jarilo wanted for himself, too, and it was not elsewhere. 

So she would give him that and more, for all he had done for her. For all he had done for Moonspear. Dirge thought much the same as she in regards to him, and it was an easy decision to make. Easier now, too, and some more light for all the other things they had endured as of late.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 06, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 09, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - May 19, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 12:07 PM