Moonspear oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Though her heart had been aching, it felt lighter now for her brothers answer. 

Life would go on. Just as her brothers would. But she, at least, was surrounded by family that loved her; those that would turn their back upon her had all gone, and Hydra knew she should feel some peace with that. It was bothersome still though, for now. More irksome than an errant flea in that the thought never seemed to leave entirely.

I thought the same, she answered, tail swaying behind her. Hydra was pleased to hear it; as for his final few words, Hydra licked her chops. You are, and always have been, she answered. It was something she had always realized, but Arcturus and Revui had simply been more vocal about their ambitions. Had Hydra any idea that Jarilo might wish for it himself, he would have been her choice before them both. Older, wiser, and he always had more level of a head than either. She was glad they had discussed things such as leadership finally for her to realize he did wish for his place to be here. With or without Arcturus, Hydra and Dirge had considered this for a long enough while for them to not delay it further. 

Mother and father would be proud of you, she informs levelly, earnestly, confident in that much and moving to nose him. Most importantly, though, in that she lived and breathed and could tell it true and without any shadow or trace of doubt: I am proud of you. The matriarch withdrew then, regarding him with a warm look. 

And then, I suppose we ought to inform the pack, now, of your new station, Hydra grins then, lifting her head to call to the pack so that they could learn of what happened here this hour.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 06, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 09, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 12:07 PM