Moonspear ride like a maniac into the light
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Likely still around the Wilderness, I would think... maybe a little beyond, she imagined aloud, not entirely sure of Alya's planned route. Still, Hydra trusted her mirror image to let her do it all without inquiry. It would be as much as a surprise for Hydra to hear as it would for Vega their intended whereabouts. Exploring the territories beyond, and getting new information. Learning about new packs forming, or new packs that have been formed. The sort of wolves they are, she drawled, explaining the importance of a scout.

She continued on: We hunt for your brothers attackers this way, too, and hope to gain information on their whereabouts... though we do not share with all our hunt, given we do not want them to discover our search and flee before we can do anything about it. I imagine it will be lessons on trusting your gut feeling on those sorts of things, came her words; if Vega had inherited her own mothers ability to spot a monster, she should have no problem there. Then again, Hydra was one herself—it made knowing them when she saw them too easy. And if your gut feeling is wrong, you will not be alone to take care of whoever it is that might threaten or seek to take advantage of you. And you can tell me all about it, when you return, her tail waved. From there, they could plan their retaliation if Vega, Alya, and her son(s) did not act on it then and there themselves.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 22, 2020, 07:17 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 22, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 22, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 22, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 22, 2020, 03:07 PM
Hydra - by Hydra - May 22, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 25, 2020, 07:20 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 06:30 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Vega - May 26, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: ride like a maniac into the light - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 10:36 AM