Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
wc:157
It seemed as though the Neverwinter Forest wolves were somewhat divided in their willingness to fight, with Vallkyrie openly expressing her desire to be a part of the action, and Mal rationally making sure that they weren't simply flinging themselves toward an unknown enemy, if his wolves were more hunters and healers. The more warriors they had, the better, and healers would be useful too- but like Mal, Bronco didn't want to force anyone to fight if they didn't feel they were capable of keeping their own head above the din. Hell, he wasn't even sure what he himself would be like in a battle- and he wasn't keen to see it happen.

And so, they parted ways- with an unspoken agreement that should they be forced to deal with the Saints or Ursus, that they could investigate the topic again later, and come to a decision about just how allied they would be as a front.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by RIP Bronco - November 22, 2020, 01:20 PM