Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The voice was one he recognized and Bronco, who felt perhaps that the valiant male had changed his mind and had decided to at last join with them, pattered his way toward the borders with a bit of a bounce to his step. He was made curious, of course, given the fact that Valour was calling for Hydra and her warriors, rather than calling for a guardian, but he knew nothing of what the male had been up to since their last meeting. Bronco felt fairly assured that Valour was visiting with the intention of joining them and perhaps even contributing to the fortified extension of Moonspear which spread into the Glen. 

He found himself somewhat nervous when he saw the tense figure of Hydra commanding respect, and wondered how much had transpired before he'd arrived. He'd been careful to mind his alpha, lately, in the wake of Mira's disappearance, as it had indeed settled heavily upon her nerves, straining them. Quietly, he approached but remained near Keres and Desdemona, a silent presence who- for want of peace- offered a small bob of his head to Valour who seemed to have stepped unwittingly into a fairly tense situation. Poor guy, Bronco thought- but he would not begrudge Hydra for being so on edge, either, for being worried sick about her daughter.
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by RIP Bronco - October 13, 2020, 12:29 PM