Moonspear a cursed bloodline.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Much to their own misfortune, I would imagine. It sounds as though they cling to a curse they themselves will see to fulfillment. Let them exist in that space while you leave it, she drawled, her lack of amusement with those that mistreated Desdemona quite plain. But they were the reason Desdemona came here, in part. Where her curse might finally come to an end, should she have the mind for it.

When Desdemona spoke of not being strong enough, Hydra regarded her with a long look, gaze sharp to start before softening. She was quiet for even longer, until she spoke again. 

I can see that you believe that, she began, voice gentle enough. You see, I do not like being lied to. It offends me greatly; a relationship of any sort cannot be had without trust, she explained. You might not think so, that you are strong enough... but I have seen you at work. Watched you determine the character of a wolf, seen your decisions made and entrusted you to protect my own children. When you are at my side, or theirs, I feel confident that you are strong enough to stand there. To protect, to defend. I trust in that strength every day, she drawled, and I hope there will come a time where you trust your own strength and capabilities too, Desdemona—you, who when that time comes, will become cursebreaker, voice firm, it was evident that Hydra wholeheartedly believed all of this.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
a cursed bloodline. - by RIP Desdemona - October 27, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by Hydra - October 27, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by RIP Desdemona - October 27, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by Hydra - October 30, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by RIP Desdemona - November 02, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by Hydra - November 03, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by RIP Desdemona - November 09, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by RIP Desdemona - December 15, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: a cursed bloodline. - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:06 PM