Moonspear I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
You are not a fool, she corrected before they began their journey to a gentle stream, but you behaved foolishly. To repeat ones mistakes over and over—that is what often makes a fool, she explained. There were other things, too. I know you know better. I did not expect this from you, she drawled, then giving room for Mira to explain herself. What had motivated her to act in such a way, in the first place? 

Having then picked up the skull, Hydra moved onward as her daughter expressed she would not do so again. Hydra hoped not, and decided to have faith that Mira meant it, rumbling quietly to indicate that she heard heard her. Hydra was glad that her daughter was here in one piece—this outcome was far better than the alternatives she had imagined. One ear backturned, listening for the sound of her daughters footsteps.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 28, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:54 PM